Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Other Side of Clothing

Today I actually tried to look pretty. I know that sounds kind of weird, but looking nice is actually very rarely on my mind. With clothes, I feel more like I'm obligated to make the clothes and the whole outfit look nice rather than myself. All the time I spend on my hair and makeup are simply done to complement the clothing, not myself, and if I end up looking good in the process, it's more of a happy accident than anything else. The great thing about clothes, though, is that one can manipulate them to her advantage to make oneself look pretty if she does so happen to please. Thank you clothes!

And, I must admit, today out of laziness I just used the mirror to take pictures to make up for the trials and tribulations of yesterday. Also, I appologize for my faces. I was concentrating so hard on holding the camera still (it's very sensitive) that I completely forgot about my expression!

Shirt:Foreve21
Skirt: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Madden Girl
AGH! I look so concentrated!
Yesterday I got a new pair of ballet shoes! I haven't had any since I was ten and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment