Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

There's Short Hair Atop My Head

As promised, yesterday I cut my hair. This is the shortest my hair has been since I was a toddler and, to be quite honest, I didn't really want to cut it but I need something low maintenace for France (OH MY GOD I'm leaving Saturday!). I asked for it to look as 60s as possible and brought in this picture:
I think the woman did quite a nice job (but I can't wait to grow it back out)!
Dress: ModCloth, Belt: Forever21, Shoes: What's What
I love that pink rose bush so much! When I was little, we planted three rose bushes, a yellow one, red one, and a pink one. Of course, pink was my favorite color, and when I'd help my parents garden them, I'd always give extra fertilizer and water to the pink one and skimp out on the other two. Eventually the other two died (I can't imagine why) but the lovely pink one lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment